FHFA: Home prices increase again, rise 1.3% At last, some good news on the house price front! house prices finally turned the corner in April, after 10 consecutive months of decline. The Federal Housing finance agency (fhfa) reported a 0.8% increase in their monthly purchase-only house price index (HPI) in April, up to a seasonally adjusted.
Almost 20% of millennials don’t know when they’ll retire, and 9% don’t expect to retire at all. "Older millennials are often realizing they’re going to have to play catch-up with their finances if.
· Which counties are the most popular among millennials who want to buy a home? Here’s a list of 10 places — none are on the East or West Coast. Top 10 Places Where Millennials Are Buying Houses.
This is a combination of lower foreign demand for luxury homes and increasing demand by Millennials who want to buy. Mark Fowler with The Futures Company, writes, "2016 is the year that Millennials.
· Millennials were more likely than other home buyers to want to buy a home in a good school district, according to Redfin, but they may not want to pay the high taxes associated with such homes.
· To understand what’s hot among millennial home buyer trends today, it’s almost easier to look at what is not hot and what buyers don’t want to buy. For example, there is a lot about the 1980s that many millennials don’t appreciate, such as much of the music (except for maybe U2) and most of the homes built in that decade.
· Lots of Seattle millennials want to buy houses, they just can’t afford to. 80 percent of renters want to buy a home but can’t afford to do so.. Puget Sound Business Journal . May 26, 2017.
"We’ve seen other companies like Target or Best Buy. really want to be looking forward to the consumer discretionary.
United Wholesale Mortgage adds new ARM product Wholesale Mortgage Products and Programs | PennyMac Broker Direct – PennyMac Broker Direct strives to provide our brokers with a range of products to suit the needs of most borrowers. Whether your customers are interested in transitioning to a conventional loan, reducing the term of their FHA mortgage or taking advantage of the VA IRRRL program, we offer the flexibility and expertise that you’d expect from one of the top lenders in the country.Plaza Home Mortgage rolls out new high-balance mortgage program
There are a ton of theories about millennials and why they make the decisions they do. They’re the first generation to grow up with the internet and numbers show that they’re taking it slower when it comes to purchasing their first home. One third.
Millennials want to buy homes.. there’s been a lot of speculation about whether the cost of a college degree hurts an individual’s ability to buy a home," says NerdWallet’s Ling.
· Most millennials want to buy a home, but canâÃÃ´t afford one, Local News, portland local news, Breaking News alerts for Portland city.